Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A New High-Tech Tool for Cell Phone Junkies

I’ve been working in a technology public relations firm here in New York for more than 12 years now. It’s a great job … never boring. The only major downside is that all my non-tech-savvy, friends and relatives call me for advice whenever they’re faced with any major technology purchase. So I was thrilled to discover BillShrink, a new free service on the web that compares your current cell-phone plan to those offered by other wireless carriers and shows you the plans with the best call quality, at the lowest cost, based on your own personal usage needs. It’s still a little buggy, but BillShrink could be an invaluable tech tool that works for everyone who hates the complications that come with choosing a mobile plan.

(For the record, I currently use Verizon Wireless, but BillShrink says I could save $426 annually with T-Mobile. I’m definitely going to have to check that out!)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home